The beach awaits...
In need of a getaway? Be in with a chance of winning a 7-night European holiday for two, worth £2,000!
All you have to do is update your Met Card contact details at Reception any time you visit between August 1 and 31, and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw.
1. The promotion will run from 6am to 5.59am between 1 and 31 August 2022.
2. The promotion is open to all Met Card Holders only.
3. Participating casinos include Alea Glasgow, Alea Nottingham, Manchester 235, The Empire, The Sportsman and The Rendezvous Brighton.
4. Any existing Met Card holder who updates their details will be eligible for one entry into the Confirm Your Details Holiday Prize draw.
5. Once a Met Card Holders details have been updated the receptionist will add a prize ID to the card holders details. This prize id will be used to identify the entrants to the Prize Draw.
6. The prize draw will take place at 55, Baker Street on 8 September 2022 and winners will be notified via their contact method of choice.
7. Winners will be required to visit their local casino to pick up their prize.
8. The prize consists of one Tui gift card with a value of £,2000 at each participating casino.
9. Full terms and conditions relating to the gift card can be found on the Tui website: https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/tui-gift-c...
10. Should the casino be forced to close during the promotional period, the promotion will be cancelled, and no further bonus credits will be earned.
11. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
12. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
14. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
15. Disregard or failure to meet any of any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
16. Promoter: London Clubs Management trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.