Whats on at The Sportsman
8 January - 31 August
Enjoy 2 delicious steaks with fries and a bottle of wine for just £39
From 8 January, daily from 6pm.
Indulge in Our Steak & Wine Special!
From 8 January savour the perfect pairing of luxury and flavour with our exclusive Steak & Wine offer, available every evening for just £39.
Delight in two expertly cooked steaks, each offering a symphony of taste, complemented by a bottle of our carefully selected wine.
This is more than a meal; it's an experience designed for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
Join us at The Restaurant at The Sportsman daily from 6pm for an evening where each bite and sip promises pure gastronomic pleasure.
WHAT ELSE IS ON...
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer will run from 8 January 2024 ongoing and is open to all customers.
2. The 2 Steaks and Wine offer is available to purchase at £39 each Monday to Sunday between 6pm and 11pm at The Restaurant at The Sportsman.
3. The offer includes two bavette steaks, portion of pommes frites and a bottle of wine to share.
4. Non-alcoholic equivalent to the bottle of wine available on request.
5. Not to be used in conjunction with any other food and drink offers. Met Card discounts do not apply.
6. Subject to availability.
7. Dining with this offer constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
8. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer at any time.
10. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this offer.
11. Disregard or failure to meet any of these terms may result in the management cancelling the offer.
12. Promoter: London Clubs International trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.